10 MINUTES FULL BODY WORKOUT
It's the period of plenty food and fun and while I'm an advocate for enjoying yourself, you should try watching your portions and don't forget your Workout. Yes! I said workout. Remember issa lifestyle, there's no vacation.
   Regardless of all I've said thus far, I know it can be hard to workout during Christmas mostly due to the time it'll take which is why I've Put together a 10 minutes FULL BODY WORKOUT that can literally be done anywhere with NO EQUIPMENTS. What better Christmas gift could you ask for?? 😄
      WORKOUT PROPER
8 Exercises, 30 seconds each with no rest, Repeat circuit one more time ( advanced repeat 2 more times) and take 1 minute rest between repetitions. Hope no one's lost?! 🙌😆

  • High knees 
  • Squat jumps
  • Toe Taps
  • Commandos
  • X jumps
  • Double Pulse Squat To twist 
  • Plank To Kick back
  • Lay-down push ups. Enjoy your holidays 😘.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog