FITNESS FOR BEGINNERS
It's been so long I made a post and I apologise for that. Going forward. I'll make efforts to stay active here. I'll make a post every week (maybe once or twice).
     
   Straight  to the topic of the day, I'll be enlightening you all on some tips to help you kick off your fitness journey and make it a lifestyle 💪😌 because fitness is very beneficial for everyone whether young or old .
  First off, let us start by getting to know how to introduce " Fitness" into our lifes. I'll list a few tips to help;

  • Make it a goal; If becoming fit in let's say 3 to  6 months isn't even in mind, you can never introduce it into your life and even if you did, you'd quit before long.
  • Find a partner; this really helped me when I started out. Find someone that has made or intends to make fitness a lifestyle.
  • Go for exercises you actually enjoy; this is a really important point as some people stop exercising just in the 1st week they started out simply because they hated it. If you naturally enjoy skipping, go for it. It walks the entire body. If you'd rather walk, go right into it (brisk walks 20 mins a day for a month can help more than you think). If you hate running, just walk.
  • Make it fun; Fitness lifestyle is not a punishment. If you consistently struggle or skip workouts, then you probably don't enjoy it. Make it 💯 fun. Play some dope playlists while at it. Hell!! Dance if you must (it's a great workout 😋🤷) but make sure exercise is something you look forward to.
      I look forward to hearing from you all my beloved readers on how my tips has helped you. Also, look forward to more post from me 😘. Stay fly and keep getting it 💪.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog