HOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK AFTER A WEEKEND OF INDULGENCE
                                 source: @ptheledge on instagram
                                        
We've  all had weekends were we over-eat and find it difficult getting back on track when a new week runs in. Well worry no more because i happen to have have 2 tips that have worked for me and i hope it works for you too 😄 ;
   🔺  DO HIIT WORKOUTS 
            HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. They come in different forms but i prefer to do 45 secs sprint at 80% of my capacity and 15secs walk for 10-15 minutes. Here, you're giving your body little time to rest which makes it rely on your body fat for energy not your muscles. So, you're burning fats and not Muscles. Good thing about HIIT workouts is that you'll keep burning calories way after you've worked out (that's a win win 🙌 ). 
``🔺   CREATE A DOPE PLAYLIST
            Music is loved by all (stay away from me if you hate music 😭) and it gives me a unique feeling and focus when i workout so i believe its a booster when it comes to getting back on track. The playlist should include your favourite songs or dope beats. I've also noticed that time passes by easily when i have my headset on listening to my favourite songs. I Hope this helps someone out there, let me know if it works for you 😊 ✌.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog